If you are curious about what I incorporate into tutoring sessions, including the training/qualifications that support my personalized curriculum design and diagnostic decision making, please continue reading.
My qualifications include:
- CALT (Certified Academic Language Therapist)
- Licensed Dyslexia Therapist
- Career teacher with over 20 years of experience
- Certification in Elementary Reading
- Master’s Degree in Special Education & Dyslexia
I'm trained in a variety of dyslexia therapy curriculums, including:
- Take Flight
My specialty is:
- Helping severely dyslexic students find success, including those who have not responded to dyslexia therapy in the past.
- Customized reading and dyslexia instruction that I individually tailor for each child.
- Discovering the skills your child needs to excel in reading.
This personalized approach enables all children, even children with the most challenging reading difficulties, find success in reading.
Using techniques that I've honed through years of experience and study, every lesson includes a balance of reading games, direct instruction, and reading practice, designed to make learning to read something your child looks forward to.